- To serve as the voice for industry on environmental affairs.
- To inform the general public of what is being done to maintain and improve the quality of our environment.
- To exchange information and promote cooperation among industries, conservation associations, municipalities and state and federal agencies.
- To educate industry about proposed and final legislation and regulations concerning environmental matters.
Founded in 1967, the AR Environmental Federation (AEF) is a 501c(3) non-profit education association with more than 200 members, the vast majority of them businesses and industries that deal with environmental, safety, and health regulations on a day-to-day basis.
- Representation in the Arkansas Legislature.
- Savings on workshop and exhibit fees.
- Networking opportunities with peers, regulators, legislators, and policy makers.
- Advance notice of proposed regulatory changes affecting business.
- Ability to participate in developing reasonable regulations.
- Leadership opportunities and a chance to contribute to your profession and company.
- Exclusive website at www.environmentark.org.
- Free Public Service Firms Directory.
- Free subscription to AEF’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Access to technical committees that track and shape environmental policy.
- Eligibility to receive acclaimed awards that recognize outstanding companies.